The awaited address was done today in the afternoon. President Mnangagwa relaxed lockdown restrictions as the records confirm that the spread of the pandemic has decreased. Below are the highlights of new regulations and rules to follow from today onwards.
1. Curfew is now from 10pm to 5am
2. Letters are no longer required for movement
3. Foods markets and informal sector can reopen and should follow WHO Guidelines
4. Schools must prepare to open
5. Intercity travel can resume. Bus operators must ensure the disinfection of buses, sanitize and follow WHO Guidelines
6. Restaurants should not have sit-ins but all serve to take aways and deliveries.
7. Bottle stores to strictly adhere to their licenses. Clubs and Bars(Bhawa) To remain closed.
8. Funeral gatherings remain 30 people. All other social gatherings remain at 50